1. Organic Dried Goji Berries also called wolfberry, is used in traditional Chinese medicine and in food preparations in China.
2. The whole plant, including the berries, leaves, roots, and root bark have been used for medicinal purposes.
3. In traditional medicine, goji berries were used to cure liver diseases, infertility, abdominal pain, dry cough, fatigue, and headaches. It was considered to be a tonic that increased longevity.
4. We both have tranditional goji berry and organic goji berry.
5. According to the size there are so many different type in our company such as: 180grain/50g 280grain/50g 380grain/50g 450grain/50g 500grain/ 50g 550grain/ 50g .
6. OEM and free sample service are availbel.
Pictures oF Goji Berry
Product NameGoji berry
Size180, 220, 280, 380, 550, 600, 900
Foreign Matter/ ImpuritiesAbsent
Shelf Life18 months
Payment TermsL/C, T/T, D/P, Other
Loading Capacity12 mt/ 20鈥橣CL
Packing5Kg pp bag/ cartons/ customized
Benefits of Organic Goji Berry
1. Goji berries are a good source of vitamins and minerals, including:vitamin C,fiber,iron,vitamin A,zinc,antioxidants.These berries contain all 8 essential amino acids. A single 4 ounce serving provides nearly 10 percent of your daily value for protein. For fruit, this is a surprising amount of protein.
2. The carbohydrates in goji berries are also complex carbs. This means your blood sugar will raise slowly, reducing your risk of a sugar crash afterwards.
3. Goji berries are also good to liver & kidney, protect eyesight,strengthen the immune system.
4. Inhibit tumor growth and improve disease resistance.
5. Powerful anti-oxidant which can extends life, and improves the memory.
6. Neutralize the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
7. Normalize blood pressure& balance blood sugar.
The Advantage of our Goji berry
Large grain with white tip
No sticking, no caking
High in nutrition value
The float rate is more than 80% and the goji-soaked water is in orange color
How to Enjoy Goji Berries
1. Snacking delight - Dried goji berries have a mild sweetness and are slightly chewy, which makes them perfect for snacking.
These super berries are ready to be enjoyed straight out of the bag! You can also add them to trail mix with other dried fruit and nuts.
2. Teas, smoothies & other beverages - Reconstitute goji berries by soaking them in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes, until they become plump and chewy. When the goji berry is reconstituted, it takes on a hearty sweetness and is wonderful in beverages.
3. Breakfast foods - Mix goji berries in oatmeal or cereal for an energizing boost. Layer them in yogurt for a new kind of parfait.
Goji berries are also a delicious addition to granola bars and baked goods.
4. Soups & salads - Dried goji berries are commonly used in Chinese herbal soups to boost the nutrient content. You can add them to your own soups and broths. Alternatively, toss them over salads for a nice crunch.Loose Herbal Bulk Herbs Suppliers